Hi! This is Ralph and Naoma and we are the couple behind “Loving Simply” We are engaged and we are planning on spending forever together. We haven’t set a wedding date yet, as we have a lot to consider with us having homes in 2 different states until Ralph retires from the Navy in 2019.
We met in September 2014 and have been pretty much inseperable ever since. We haven’t got it all figured out yet… but we are willing to share our journey with you on our new life together.
1. We are both divorced
2. We have 5 children and 1 chocolate labrador between the two of us. Ralph has 3 kids ( 1 son and 2 daughters) Naoma has 2 boys. The perfect blended family!
3. We are living between 2 homes ( Ralph has a home in North Carolina and Naoma has a home in Virginia Beach)
4. Ralph loves to cook and Naoma is learning to cook. But we both love to eat! And so do all of our kids!
5. Commander Ralph Gargiulo is Assistant Department Head Chief CRNA Dept of Anesthesiology at Portsmouth Naval and is scheduled to retire in the fall of 2017.
6. Naoma is a full time blogger and social media consultant. She also has a segment on ABC13 every Sunday on the Hampton Roads Business Weekly show sharing business tech and social media tips.
7. We have both fallen in love with the minimalist lifestyle and it is the foundation of this blog. We are passionate about living a simpler lifestyle!
8. Things we are passionate about are cooking, finding new places to eat, drinking wine, spending time with family, saving money, living mindfully, reading to each other, spending time on the boat, beach, fitness, and traveling.
We are finding new ways to Love Simply!